DENTAL START 301
Dental Start 301 – Dental Admin – Management
Dates to be announced
For $1800.00(Plus GST) per course, you will receive four days of uninterrupted class time and two days of in-clinic practicum time. This module is designed for students who have an interest in assuming dental management duties and responsibilities.
This module covers:
- Mastering Human Resources (HR)
- Staff scheduling in a dental office
- Creating and implementing systems and protocols in a dental office
- Leadership and management skills
- Basic financial knowledge for a successful dental management career
Note: There is no prerequisite required to take advanced courses for students that have previous dental experience. However, students must understand and expect there will be differences and discrepancies in education and information given by different trainers from various sources. There is no guarantee of consistency of the methodology used if students choose to skip our Dental Start 101 course.