WHY WE’RE DIFFERENT
WE’RE DEDICATED TO YOUR SUCCESS – NOT JUST IN THE CLASSROOM, BUT AS YOU LAUNCH AND BUILD YOUR NEW CAREER!
- Tailored Education Based on Real-World, Practical Experience
- Flexible and Collaborative Learning Environment
- In-Clinic Practicum Hours
- Comprehensive Support for Students and Graduates
- Improve Your Employment Prospects with Dental Placement Assistance
The Dental Start Dental Administration Program is comprised of three concentrated Dental Admin courses designed to provide attendees with the foundational knowledge and skills to work effectively in a clinical and administrative setting.
Graduates of this program will be prepared to work with and assist members of a dental healthcare team to deliver the highest level of patient-centred oral healthcare.
– Min 18 years of age
– High School Transcript | Out of Country Equivalent
– Proficient spoken, written and comprehension in language of English
HOW TO APPLY
We offer an easy-to-use online registration process to simplify the enrollment process. There are two ways to register for courses:
Option 1: Register for courses at any time by completing the Registration Form provided for each course above by clicking “Register” and sending it to email@example.com
Option 2: Alternatively, you can submit your contact information and a list of your requested courses by using the contact form below or reach us through the following – Email us: firstname.lastname@example.org or Call us: (888) 636-2798
No more debating, no more waiting, start your dream career today!
10705 107 St NW
Edmonton, AB T5H 2Y9
Suite 1212 – 750 West Broadway
Vancouver, BC V5Z 1H1
8120 Beddington Blvd NW
Calgary, AB T3K 2A8
#15, 69 Dunlop St
Red Deer, AB T4R 2H6